As data growth accelerates, finding smart and efficient ways to store, manage, access, and secure business-critical data becomes increasingly important. While keeping pace with constant data growth, a file storage solution must support the evolving needs of your business while meeting the rising expectations of your enterprise users who expect powerful search functionality delivered through an easy-to-use, web-based interface (Thanks Google!).
Unfortunately for you, developing, deploying and maintaining a top-notch file storage solution isn’t going to create a competitive advantage for your business nor will it help your sales team win the next big deal. To really make a difference that will have lasting impact on the bottom line, your team needs to focus on strategic projects with truly transformational potential.
This is where Expedient comes in. The newest addition to our managed services portfolio, Cloud File Storage, relieves your team of the traditional burdens associated with managing and maintaining file storage infrastructure by providing simplified access to cloud-hosted shared files, unified, single-pane-of-glass management functionality, and keyword-based search/indexing to streamline compliance and security requirements.
Plus, with Cloud File Storage, you won’t have to sweat about file server capacity either, as the service is built on a hyperconverged, distributed, and redundant platform with essentially unlimited scalability. In sum, Expedient Cloud File Storage will help you in the following ways:
- Consolidation: Eliminate hardware and software silos with one unified platform and interface.
- Scalability: Take advantage of cloud economics, e.g., scale at a known cost, pay as you grow.
- Free up IT Resources: Focus on important projects that drive innovation. Streamline file storage processes with single-pane-of-glass management. Never do a forklift upgrade again.
- Data Visibility: With native reporting functionality, gain data-driven insights to uncover opportunities for your business and illuminate potential risks.
- Compliance: Implementing cloud storage helps to ensure compliance with data security mandates
Interested in learning more? Contact your Expedient Client Advisor today about Cloud File Storage.
As Chief Innovation Officer, John White is the lead executive at Expedient responsible for the company’s product and technology vision. In addition to leading Expedient’s product strategy, John also serves as the lead technology evangelist for the company, works closely with the sales team on closing complex/high brand deals, and acts as Expedient’s primary interface with existing technology partners. Follow him on Twitter.