Something you know; something only you have.
On their own, passwords are not a reliable method of safeguarding information. When combined with a second component, they can become more effective. Expedient offers two-factor authentication, a method by which users must possess a software token that generates a one-time password that changes after each session.
Increasingly, more corporate applications are migrating to cloud computing environments necessitating a strong authentication solution ensuring that corporate data and applications remain secure while also enabling easy user access.
- Extend secure access to cloud environments using federation
- Extend secure access to mobile endpoints governed by corporate policy
- Address different risk levels with a variety of authentication methods
- Reduce support costs with self-service tools
- Maintain compliance with auditing and reporting
Expedient provides two-factor authentication service as a complement to various industry and government compliance mandates as well as organizations that desire a higher level of protection. Use it with managed virtual private network (VPN) service for strong protection.
Expedient two-factor authentication service is powered by Gemalto Safe-Net.