When is Hosted Dedicated Firewall Failover right for you?
- You are looking to protect against a platform, geographic or data center disruption.
- You want to have your network back up in less than 15 minutes
after a DR event.
- Your mission-critical applications must be highly available.
- Your business wants to decrease the complexity of disaster recovery planning and execution.
- The effort and risk of manually moving IPs is detrimental to establishing an operational DR environment.
- You want to have control to adjust your firewall settings.
In the midst of a disaster, failing over your environment can be a complex and stressful endeavor. Manual intervention is often needed, which introduces risk around the integrity of data within your established RTO.
Benefits of Working with Us
- No need to renumber your network
Remote sites don’t need multiple Site-to-Site VPN connections
- Total confidence in DR failover
Never have to worry about an unsuccessful failover during a disaster
- Decrease recovery time objectives
- No Additional work needed
Internal or external DNS changes are not required
- Minimize Maintenance
Firewall rules do not need to be maintained at the production or disaster recovery sites