Enterprise hardware infrastructure and reliable operations.
As a cloud infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provider, Expedient offers flexibility through choice by offering multiple modes of cloud IaaS platforms composed of the same converged technology:
- Public Cloud - share common infrastructure in the Expedient data center(s) of your choice delivered as a service for a predictable monthly fee
- Private Cloud - dedicate infrastructure in the Expedient data center(s) of your choice -- or at your location with our On-Site Private Cloud with Disaster Recovery as a Service -- delivered as a service for a predictable monthly fee
- Hybrid IT - combine public and private cloud models with physical colocation in the Expedient data centers(s) of your choice for a predictable monthly fee
If resource needs fluctuate from time to time, consider our virtual on-demand service to conserve operating expense during average utilization but have the flexibility to burst resource utilization in times of peak demand.
Add managed services like Push Button DR to ensure business continuity in the face of a disaster via entire network failover at the push of a button. Or leverage Multi-Cloud Connection to enable bi-directional, secure connectivity to AWS, Azure, and more from any Expedient data center, ensuring your applications and data are available when and where you need them.
Expedient’s focus on delivering configurable computing resources in the forms of server central processing units (CPUs), random access memory (RAM), storage and networking to achieve several important business outcomes:
- Agility - respond to change faster with infrastructure configured to meet current and future needs
- Availability - prevent unplanned downtime through architectures designed to deliver resilience
- Cost Control - predict monthly operational expense while avoiding capital purchases
- Risk Mitigation - comply with industry and government mandates by taking advantage of operational best practices