PITTSBURGH — ACM
What can you expect?
GUARANTEED PROTECTION FROM DATA LOSS
24x7x365 on-site monitoring and secure building access. Predictive monitoring identifies problems before service is impacted.
Redundant electric utility power feeds, 2 auto-cutover diesel generators, multiple cooling systems, a 24-inch raised floor, and advanced fire suppression.
CONFIDENCE IN LOCAL EXPERTS
Expedient maintains complete authoritative and operational control over all facilities and works with engineers, electricians, and architects to produce tailored solutions for customers.
FREE FROM DOWNTIME AND SINGLE POINTS OF FAILURE
ACM at Nova Place is interconnected to all Expedient data centers through a private multi-gigabit network and includes access to AT&T LNS, Verizon, Level 3, XO Communications, Zayo, Fibertech Networks, DQE Communications, Comcast, Windstream Communications, and Consolidated Communications.
ELIMINATE COMPLIANCE CONCERNS
Our data centers meet critical standards that fulfill requirements of a variety of mandates, including HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOX, supported by third-party SSAE18/SOC attestation reports.
PERFORMANCE AND TRUST WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Expedient solutions are built on the latest Intel Cloud Technology, to deliver record-breaking performance and reliability for your most demanding and intensive applications.
Pittsburgh ACM Data Center
1 Allegheny Center, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- 126,220 sq. ft. total facility with 16,000 sq. ft. production space
- 2560 tons of production floor cooling
- 3AC Power - Redundant UPS protected with 120V, 208V, and 208V, 3-phase power to production floor
- 4Primary clean agent fire suppression system Secondary dry pipe, double-interlocked, pre-action sprinkler system Particulate and thermal detection with VESDA
- 5(2) 2.0 MW stand-by generators with 6,000 gallons of fuel for 24 hrs. of operation
- 624x7x365 staffed Operations Support Center