Our platforms have evolved through continuous operations since 2001.
We want you to know what we mean when we talk about converged technology. Expedient has operated data centers since 2001 and cloud platforms since 2008. A process of continuous improvement has led to a standard service capability and an integrated service experience – one that is validated by audits and supported by third-party attestations.
Data Center Facility Technology
- Caterpillar Generators
- Emerson Uninterruptable Power Supplies (UPS)
- Geist Environet Monitoring
- Honeywell Access Control and Video Surveillance Systems
- Liebert Computer Room Air Conditioners
- Russelectric Switchgear
Enterprise Information Technology
- Dell Servers
- CommVault Backup Software
- Compellent and EqualLogic Storage Area Networks
- Gemalto SafeNet Authentication Service
- IBM Tivoli Netcool Event Manager
- Intel Processors
- Juniper Networks Routers, Switches, Firewalls
- Microsoft Windows and Red Hat Linux Operating Systems
- SwiftStack Enterprise Object Storage
- VMware ESXi and Microsoft Hyper-V Hypervisors
- Zerto Replication Software
Expedient has designed and optimized the configuration of these technologies to integrate with proprietary software applications in support of standard operating procedures and policies that are continuously tested and improved for maximum efficacy in private and shared information technology infrastructure.