Help your team achieve the results it needs.
You may have never heard of Expedient before reading this sentence, but you might be interested to know that many of our clients like it that way! Cloud and data center infrastructure as a service (IaaS) solutions from Expedient deliver the back-office servers and computing platforms for storage and networking for organizations to run their mission-critical applications – everything from email to customer relationship and enterprise resource management systems. All of the databases, records and information that the business relies upon are cared for in these environments. Managed hosting services from Expedient allow business users to:
- Increase the speed of deployment for new or test systems that can sometimes be prioritized lower by internal information technology teams when competing operational maintenance activities are present.
- Decrease events of poor performance and availability of key systems that might not be perceived to be as dependable as they could be because the internal information technology teams don't have the right skill set to properly diagnose and resolve those types of problems.
- React more quickly to capacity increases driven by customer demand by avoiding capital expenses in favor of operational ones that can be approved more quickly because they can be justified in real-time as the organization achieves success.
No matter your title, you and your team understand the needs of the business, and Expedient has broad experiences that will align with the outcome you're looking for. Expedient delivers business users IaaS built to support the applications and databases that deliver business value. Clients choose IaaS for databases like Oracle, Microsoft SQl and MySQL as well as business applications featuring Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) functions.
- Operational Efficiency
- Successful Implementation
- Improved Performance Metrics