Advanced security and compliance beyond the traditional firewall
Unified Threat Management (UTM) transforms Expedient’s Hosted Dedicated Firewall service into a next-generation firewall by adding anti-malware, web filtering, intrusion detection and prevention, and many more features. Expedient’s service focuses on the operational elements of the solution – applying default policies based on best practices, managing patching and upgrades, and providing break/fix support as needed – and still provides co-management access to customers so they have complete visibility and control.
Unified Threat Management delivers:
- Comprehensive threat mitigation: Includes anti-virus, web content filtering, intrusion prevention, and layer 7 firewall services
- Logging & reporting: Review logs and generate reports on-demand, enabling rapid response to management or auditor requests
- Smart defaults: Use Expedient’s default policies or tailor the solution to meet your organization’s needs
The Outcome You're Looking For®
Co-management of Unified Threat Management means Expedient will focus on operational elements of the solution so your team can focus on your business, and your bottom line.
Ensure critical application availability in the face of increasingly complex – and effective – malware
Move beyond a traditional firewall to mitigate risk from a variety of internal and external threats, and make passing audits a breeze.
- Expedient’s Security Solutions
Compliance and security solutions from Expedient enable organizations to share risk, secure sensitive data, and streamline audit efforts. Our suite of security solutions includes:
- Advanced Threat Prevention
- Data Encryption at Rest
- Dedicated Firewall
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) Mitigation
- Hosted Firewall Failover
- Intrusion Detection Service (IDS)
- Server Management and Monitoring
- Two-Factor Authentication
- Unified Log Management
- Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- Vulnerability Scanning