Expert oversight of mission-critical IT infrastructure.
Expedient provides computing infrastructure management, including servers running Microsoft Windows, Red Hat Linux, VMWare ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, as well as related applications like active directory service, antivirus endpoint protection and related agents supporting backup and monitoring functions.
With the assistance of innovative visualization software, the Operations Support Center (OSC) proactively ensures reliability of customer services and reacts accordingly to unplanned events and requests from customers.
All services include a basic level of monitoring. Many customers subscribe to additional premium monitoring services for both managed and unmanaged services. Expedient uses the escalation lists established during the implementation phase to contact customers when necessary to proactively communicate information about service interruptions. Authorized individuals can modify the escalation lists at anytime.
The OSC also coordinates notification of planned and unplanned service interruption events. Customers receive these notifications when these activities will potentially affect their services. Expedient and third-party vendors (e.g., telecommunications providers) initiate these events.
The Outcome You're Looking For℠
Mitigate security vulnerabilities, be notified of service affecting events and ensure backup continuity.
- MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- Install base operating system, selected security patches, tools and agents.
- Analyze and install selected security fixes and operating system hot fixes.
- Manage operating system environment, file system structures, log files and processes.
- Maintain operating system startup files except application start-up entries.
- Check and correct operating system related errors as logged.
- Maintain required documentation for server management and operation for operating systems.
- Implement and maintain Group Policy for groups of users and of computers, including registry-based policy settings and more.
- Install applications purchased from Expedient (if applicable).