When should you look to the public cloud?
- A hardware refresh presents the opportunity to consider cloud solutions.
- Balancing industry, government, HIPAA or PCI-DSS compliance requirements with your business objectives has become a challenge.
- Your company is planning to migrate its internal data center to the cloud to reduce IT expenses.
- Your company is developing and managing a new application.
Expedient’s public cloud computing offerings provide the security and peace of mind that comes from knowing your data is being housed within the framework of an enterprise-class data center. Not only do you receive the benefits of our state-of-the-art infrastructure and security, but our staff of on-site analysts and engineers is available around-the-clock, ensuring that your mission critical data remains continuously available.
For companies that have experience using VMware or Hyper-V to deploy virtual instances, Expedient can allocate resources off our virtual POD systems to host your virtual instances as needed. By deploying in this manner, almost all capital costs to deploy new servers are eliminated and physical server responsibilities are left to infrastructure experts.
Why utilize Expedient's public cloud?
- ZERO DOWNTIME
Data availability and continuous uptime: our enterprise-class data centers are engineered to offer higher redundancy and increased data availability.
- AVOID OVERSPENDING
On-demand scalability: expandable bandwidth and flexible storage options allow you to pay for what you need and use.
- AROUND-THE-CLOCK EXPERTISE
24x7x365 technical expertise: our expert data center technicians are always on site.
- ELIMINATE COMPLIANCE CONCERNS
Expedient operates reliable data centers that complement a variety of industry and government mandates including HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOX, supported by third-party SSAE 18/SOC attestation reports.
- Performance and trust without compromise
For the power and performance to fuel your best business ideas,Expedient is built on the latest Intel Cloud Technology, using the industry-leading Intel Xeon processor E5 v3 family to deliver record-breaking performance and reliability that can handle data-demanding and transaction-intensive applications. Learn More.