When should you look to the hybrid cloud?
- Before a full system migration, you’d like to maintain certain facets of your current IT infrastructure while other elements transition to the cloud.
- You’d like to have a plan for scaling resources depending upon your computing needs.
- Your company runs some applications through your own infrastructure while other applications could be transitioned to a public environment.
- Mobile workers need access to critical applications and data that are normally housed in a physically separate private environment.
Expedient’s public and private cloud computing services are engineered to increase capacity and capability without the need for investments in additional infrastructure. However, we also recognize that while you may want to virtualize everything, some of your existing platforms may not be ready for the transition.
For this reason, we've engineered our hybrid cloud, which enables your physical and virtual infrastructures to seamlessly coexist. For instance, your large database servers and specialized hardware can be colocated in one of our top-tier data centers, while the systems that can be virtualized are hosted through hybrid cloud servers. The hybrid cloud could also refer to multiple private and/or public clouds being hosted in the same data center, bound by standardized technology to ensure application and data portability and effective load balancing.
Our hybrid hosting solutions and hybrid cloud management service is particularly helpful when the scalability and flexibility of the public cloud is used for one application but the private cloud is needed for storing more critical data.
Why utilize the hybrid cloud?
- Have centralized management
Both your existing hardware and our cloud offerings remain centralized under one roof.
- Freedom to scale-as-you-grow
As your needs evolve and your infrastructure changes, you can migrate to the cloud environment over time.
- Power to choose
Virtual and physical infrastructures coexist seamlessly. Users aggregate all of their systems into a secure environment with the ability to leverage the cloud when appropriate.
- ELIMINATE COMPLIANCE CONCERNS
Expedient operates reliable data centers that complement a variety of industry and government mandates including HIPAA, PCI DSS and SOX, supported by third-party SSAE 18/SOC attestation reports.
- Performance and trust without compromise
For the power and performance to fuel your best business ideas,Expedient is built on the latest Intel Cloud Technology, using the industry-leading Intel Xeon processor E5 v3 family to deliver record-breaking performance and reliability that can handle data-demanding and transaction-intensive applications. Learn More.