Collaboration is the complement you're looking for from a partner
Expedient combines local data centers – and technical staff – to deliver a variety of infrastructure and managed services. The Expedient Partner Program is designed to analyze, attract and maintain collaborative partnerships essential to delivering desired business outcomes. The network contains businesses that are already aligned with this philosophy
- Value-Added Resellers (VAR) - evolve from an exclusively on-site hardware sales model of the past to a monthly service subscription model
- Managed Service Providers (MSP) - differentiate existing service capabilities to enable hybrid solutions that bridge legacy applications to cloud-enabled ones
- Independent Software Vendors (ISV) - establish foundational infrastructure delivery model(s) that complement the unique needs of different markets
- Technology Consultants and Advisors - facilitate desired business outcomes through project execution and maintenance
- Revenue - earn annuity compensation for the lifetime of the client agreement, including renewal periods
- Solutions - gain service capabilities that may otherwise be out of reach or take too long to bring to market
- Resources - build relationships with local Expedient sales and technical experts and take advantage of their tools and experience
- Control - maintain the client relationship – including billing – and tailor solutions that add unique value
- Support - get marketing content, business planning, cooperative event participation and training
- Capacity - An experienced, tenured and financially strong organization
- National Capability, Local Service - eleven (11) data centers in seven cities supported by collaborative teams of expert technology professionals
- Operational Excellence - People, processes and procedures – continuously measured and improved over time – to make doing business efficient and pleasant
- Technology - Continuously improving converged infrastructure composed of best-in-class components
Organizations are evolving to effectively compete in rapidly changing markets. Many existing and potential clients have a strong desire to establish and maintain local relationships in order to most closely align their business goals with the technology infrastructure necessary to support them. New service delivery approaches involving subscription services are creating new opportunities to take advantage of new capabilities and differentiate services by tailoring them to specific areas of need.
Expedient operates best-in-class information technology infrastructure as a service (IaaS) that enables its partners to deliver more value to clients and generate additional annuity revenue for themselves while maintaining the trusted advisor relationship that instills confidence that both current and future needs can be fulfilled.
THE OUTCOME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR℠
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Managed Services
- Offer backups for client systems.
- Ensure compliance and security requirements are met.
- Establish disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) for mission critical systems.
- Create network access capability through firewalls, load balancers, VPNs and more.
- Build storage repositories to scale as data grows over time.