A shared responsibility for everyone's benefit.
Expedient recognizes that sustainability practices benefit the organization and its clients that may have similar practices and the communities in which it is located. Therefore, such practices should reflect our values. To this end, the company has implemented the following guidelines in support of sustainability:
- Thermal Optimization – industry best practices are used as a reference to optimize ambient temperatures in an effort to reduce consumption, while maintaining a balanced environment
- Data Center Infrastructure Management – a network of sensors throughout our facilities provides real-time, actionable information about the relationship of power consumption and cooling, enabling continuous monitoring highlighting areas for improvement
- Energy-Efficient Lighting – motion-activated controls reduce ambient heat from operating lights, which reduces energy consumption and overall cooling requirements
- Hot/Cold Aisle Containment – implementation of physical barriers that reduce the mixture of supply and exhaust air, resulting in more efficient cooling and lower energy consumption
- End-of-Life Electronics Disposition – following data destruction activities, disposal of unused assets using methods supporting reuse or recycling
The company will continue to implement practices that preserve and promote efficient use and conservation of energy, water and other resources.
THE OUTCOME YOU'RE LOOKING FOR®
Preservation of natural resources in alignment with best practices.
Energy efficiency resulting in lower operational cost.