Executives from three major vendor partner companies presented perspective on their organization’s relationship with Expedient at our 2018 end-of-year company meeting. Participants included:
- Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy for Dell Technologies
- Vice President of Product Management, Cloud Software Business Unit for VMware
- Senior Director, Specialist Systems Engineering for Juniper Networks
Each presentation showcased the unique nature of Expedient’s partnership with the respective organization. Some key takeaways included that Expedient is:
- A top 2% VMware cloud services partner in the U.S.
- A top 3 partner for Juniper’s vSRX virtual firewall worldwide
- A model Cloud Service Provider (CSP) for DellEMC with a 100% OPEX model
All three vendor partners shared a common perspective that a hybrid, multi-cloud approach will be the predominant characterization of information technology deployments in the future, which aligns to Expedient’s evolving product roadmap. In 2018 alone, we launched Expedient Enterprise Cloud, VMware Cloud on AWS, and Multi-Cloud Connection, all designed to help clients facilitate hybrid IT strategies.
Partner alignment is an important attribute of Expedient’s go-to-market strategy to deliver best-in-class cloud technologies and complementary managed services. Our team will continue to leverage these relationships to assist clients in achieving desired business outcomes.
Click here to learn more about Expedient’s technology partnerships.
As Senior Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Jonathan Rosenson is responsible for overseeing organizational functions that drive growth at Expedient. Jon additionally acts as an external spokesperson conveying the Expedient story. Follow him on Twitter.